When you purchase a Royal Thanda Club membership, you will receive a full title and freehold ownership in this one-of-a-kind estate. Purchase one of the first ten Royal Thanda Club memberships (out of
a total of 44) and you will automatically become a Founder Member of likeminded leaders, entrepreneurs, social investors and adventurers. As a member of The Royal Thanda Club, you have preferential access to all of Thanda’s magnificent properties, including Thanda Safari, Thanda Island (off Tanzania, East Africa) and the Thanda Classic Cruise Yacht Over the Rainbow of London, which journeys between the Mediterranean and East Africa. Each member recieves a Royal Invitation to the annual Royal Banquet and Honorary Annual Functions with His Majesty. The Royal Thanda Club membership fees are underpinned by the current market value of The Royal Villas. A member wanting to sell a membership, is obliged to offer the membership first to other members. Founder Members enjoy several additional benefits, including:
• A discounted membership purchase price as one of the first ten buyers, following His Majesty, King Zwelithini, Thanda Chairman, Founder and Owner, Dan Olofsson, and Thanda CEO and Vice Chairman, Pierre Delvaux.
• A complimentary, superior furniture package included in the sale price.
• At the annual Royal Banquet and Honorary Annual Functions with His Majesty, Founder Members will be seated at the King’s table. All Members will be invited to global charity and lifestyle events and other VIP functions which will be attended by the King, international and South African VIPs.
• A Certificate of Founder Membership, signed by His Majesty and Dan Olofsson.
• A once-off, seven-night complimentary stay for four couples, including three nights on Thanda Classic Cruise boat Over the Rainbow of London and four nights on Thanda Island. Forever after, you will have a Kingdom to call Home.
Thanda Safari is a celebrated Big Five private game reserve situated in the soulful wilderness of northern KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa. It is world-renowned for its exclusive experience of the African bush and understated luxury, matched with its celebration of Zulu culture and passionate conservation of the environment.
Thanda Island is one of the world’s most exclusive island getaways, a paradise for you to enjoy in complete privacy with family and friends. It took us ten years to discover and develop this remarkably uncommon destination as a very special, totally private island destination that we now invite you to experience.
Thanda Classic Cruise
Guests are welcomed aboard Over the Rainbow of London, a 115ft/35m, four-berth classic cruise yacht for a very unique African cruising experience, where old-world elegance, nostalgic luxury and an East African Hemingway adventure is what you can expect. With only a small number of guests onboard, the entire boat is yours to enjoy as you take in the magnificent Indian Ocean sights and discover fascinating East African islands, all at slow pace.